BABIES
So it's early in the morning 7/14/11 and I really should be doing my homework before the baby gets here.....but just wanted to write!
That's right! Another baby...no not ours, although watching Madeline has made me think how fun it would be to have twins or just another baby now! =) And yes by "fun" I do mean crazy/wild/fun/hard/wonderful and I am sure all those other things that mothers with twins experience.
Jeff and I met Liz and Justin through our birth class at the hospital and then at our reunion with all the babies she was talking about how she needed someone to watch her babe Tuesdays and Thrusdays from 9-2. I thought about it and since I LOVE being home with my sweetie and it would bring in a bit of income, WHY NOT!? =)
We are going into week 2 and I am very glad for Wednesday, a day between the craziness! I am really enjoying it and wonder if in the fall I will want to just continue this or sub in schools....Having been a teacher for sooooo long and having my own classroom I sometimes think that subbing would be hard for me...going into a class you don't know, spending a few hours with kiddos you don't really have a connection to....don't really know if I will enjoy it! Now I do get to try it out and sub on Fridays when Jeffrey is home with her, but who knows maybe having 2 girls around a couple mornings a week is all I will really want and need to do to help out with our budget......
I am SO enjoying being home with my sweet one and can't imagine doing anything else! I know that for some moms it's not doable but I really think that if it's a priority in your family you can work to make something work for you!
I am blessed to be able to help Justin and Liz on those days of the week so that Liz can be home with her daughter all the other days!
Emelynn and Madeline are already having fun together! I can't wait to see them grow and do things together!
E and M enjoy their toes and hands! And Mamma Maia couldn't resist a photo shoot in E's matching dresses! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment