I realize I am late in getting these pics of what it looks like in our upstairs on here....but lets just say with Spring Break and friends here....Jeffrey and Angela's wedding....more Aussie family staying with us after the wedding....school picking up....my online class which I am finding is easy to procrastinate on assignments...argh....and all this GORGEOUS weather...I have not been faithful at blogging.
Here's to getting back into it this summer!
Enjoy the pics or our WONDERFUL new upstairs! I have an amazing husband who does such a stellar job at ALL that he does! =)
Oh and we are so thankful and praising God for the great appraisal we had so that we can refinance! =) Came in well above what we were expecting!! Woohoo!! God is good....
View from the couch...cool vase thing huh?
So glad this computer area is finally out of our bedroom....=)
My cool crafty nook!! Baskets with all kinds of fun things! =)
View at the top of the stairs of fun kid/nook area....
Wow! It all looks so amazing! I can't wait to come stay there! :)
ReplyDeleteYEAY!!! Mrs Chappy can't wait for you and your lil one to come and spend the night...she will love it too! =)
ReplyDelete