Monday, February 15, 2010

So I HAVE to post some pics of our wonderful progress upstairs....

I keep on going back and forth on whether or not I wanted to just wait and post pics when it is all done...clean...and we are moving in up there....BUT decided I have posted pics of the entire process sooooo I have to post on where we are at now!



Headed up the stairs to our wonderful addition!!! No more carpet on these stairs...Jeffrey did a wonderful job!!!

View from the door of the bedroom lookin into the rec room area...LOVE the skylights huh? They even crank open!

Nice tile job Jeffrey did on the bathroom sink and awaiting the perfect mirror! I think I found one at Marshalls I like...maybe Bed Bath and Beyond...we shall see!



Matching vanity to our other two bathrooms downstairs...nice to tie it all in!!!



The view from the bedroom lookin into my "swampwater green" bathroom. Now it's just awaiting the toilet which is soon to come!


I am normally not a blue person but I actually really like the blue that we did for the family/rec room area. This is the view from the bedroom...you can see one darker brown wall and the others are lighter....The track lighting is fun and in a circular kind of artistic way....


This is the view from the doorway into the bedroom. I love the windows!


And here we go back downstairs!!! This is the view from the top of the stairs...the nice banister that will be put up and some nice storage for baskets with all my crafty things!!!
Thanks for visiting our home in progress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment