Wow!
Where has the time gone?!
Last I knew it was Thanksgiving and our Big Blue (dumpster-that is) got taken away....and well yes it is now mid January and we are well into the new year, but here's to blogging again!
So where to start....
The holidays were full of good family fun, from Grandpa's 90th bash to a quiet Christmas in Sequim with my family and seeing all the sisters...to finding out my sister Angela is getting married to an Australian surgeon! YES! I know rather new and exciting and if you want the entire story...well it sure is one let me tell ya! They met on the Mercy Ship in Benin, West Africa and are going to get married April 18th in Gig Harbor, Wa. So needless to say Christmas time was full of talk of weddings, invites and all that fun stuff!
After a great time celebrating in Sequim we headed down to Portland again and to Newberg to be with Jeff's family. On our way we thought we would maybe get to see Katrina and Bryan and the new little one, but as we were leaving she was making plans to come into the world, and we are planning to go up there soon to see them and little Estella Mai!
We had a wonderful Christmas time here with the Barnes' as well. Little Jacob was so cute in his Christmas outfits and of course with my new camera I got some cute little pics of him with presents and the tree....the good little Auntie I am I even let him peek at his presents before he opened them! =) hehe
We had Christmas dinner and butterhorns and hung out together! Good times....
As the new year has come and gone, and those resolutions have been made, I have actually stuck to some pretty well. I really wanted to make working out a priority and so far this January that has happened! Woohoo....I have been just working out when I get home in the afternoon since 4:30 am is a bit too early for me.....and if dinner is a bit later, so be it!
I am finding that taking care of me which includes my God time, working out, and of course crocheting really seems to take the stress off of my school life and grad classes and all the fun that life brings!
Here's to the new year and I hope you enjoy a few photos of our winter break!
No comments:
Post a Comment