Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving for our neighbors.....

Our Happy Thanksgiving treat to our neighbors was that Big Blue was dragged away with the tons and tons (literally) of waste from our upstairs project!

With that being said before either of us could get out there and sweep (for the loose scrap or shingle nail) some of our neighbors were already parking their cars in the spot! Guess they were really thankful to have that eye sore out of the neighborhood. Can't really blame them since it has been gracing us with limited vision as we back out of the driveway, hiding the neighbors socker ball for about 6 months, and leaving us without our convenient spot for our other garbage containers! Needless to say a Happy Black Friday it was as AW Waste took our Big Blue away....we might not feel as thankful once we get the bill for the amount of waste we had to pay to get rid of......=)

It is a season to be thankful for and yes I am thankful for a wider range of vision as I back out of our driveway and have much more to be thankful for!

I am so grateful for this time of year and thinking on all Jesus did for me....wow!
I am so blessed with a wonderful family the Nesses' and the Barnes'!
I am so blessed to have such an AMAZING and handy hubby that I do! Love that guy!
I am so thankful to live in the country that I do....
I am very grateful to have a job that I LOVE!
I am thankful for my home and living in Oregon...love the green and yes the rain too!

As I sit here my mind just continues to think on all that I have to be thankful and grateful for.....of which I could go on forever...but another I must say comes close to mind is that I will be thankful when our upstairs family room, bedroom and bathroom are done!

A nice pic of Big Blue with our good friends Jeremy and Tera loadin her up!



Additional note: Although original goal was to be done this fall certain things like losing appendages and weather and such got in the way! (Which is another blessing and thing to be grateful for! Jeff's thumb is doing amazing and we are thankful he still has one!)
We are now looking into the new year for our project being done.....next up is painting a yummy orange, sweet Georgia brown, and swampwater green in the next couple weeks! woohoo! (oh by the way those colors are not alltogether in the same room!) Bet you are thinking you are thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment