Saturday, November 7, 2009

Nope..didn't forget I had a blog....


it's just that LIFE happened......=)


Making apple prints with Hannah! We love eachother!
She calls me Mai Mai!

It just happens that FALL is the loveliest time and one of the craziest times in a teacher's life I have come to find......

This season has brought with it a great group of kiddos starting the year in Kindergarten with me...a wonderful trip to Wenatchee, Wa to see my soul sista Heidi and the adorable Forrest girls Hannah and Hailey...A wonderful baby shower for my new niece Estella Mai (due at end of December)*YEAH for December babies! =)



This fall has also brought many hat orders, which keep me busy and (according to a deep tissue massage therapist) a bit too busy! Guess I gotta give my had a rest once in a while! Moving into a new church building and having a wonderful and successful Harvest Festival in the Southside of Newberg...


From babysitting my studly nephew Jacob, (which included him getting his first tatoo! oh yeah) to visiting the pumpkin patch with my Kinders, making hats for babies and people at work to being suuuuper excited for my sis and her new relationship! Let's just say this fall has been full of sooo many wonderful times and experiences and sadly I was not able to blog about every little detail but have stored those wonderful memories and thought I would reflect on them.



Sporting his latest Ed Hardy fish tatoo! His daddy liked it! =)




He is such a trooper at trying on all my creations!

Realizing how much the fall has brought as I sit here with the wonderful rain steadily pouring down outside makes me so grateful to be living in a state with such wonderful seasons! I LOVE the changes that happen, however the darkness in the morning and evenings is a bit hard at times, I enjoy living in such a beautiful part of God's creation.


Looking forward to my favorite Holiday season of the year! Excited that it holds seeing sisters who have been gone for loooong, and Grandpas 90th birthday I know this next season of life will be blessing in our lives!


For those of you who are already playing Christmas music and planning when to get your tree....I agree, it's time to start spreading the winter and Christmas holiday cheer!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Jeff & Maia! Thank you for sharing your fall with us.

    Willy

    ReplyDelete