Just loved going out to my garden on these weekends when I have some time to breathe, relax and not hear the weepy kindergarteners in the background...(although they are getting much better!!..thank goodness for that!)
1. My garden has been a little reminder/remainder of summer!! I could not believe the strawberries I am still getting!! The tomatoes are amazing too!
2. The fun time Jeffrey and I had at the Beaver game was great...and it felt like it was still summer!!! The sun was out...unfortunately their luck ran out!! It was still a blast to hang with my hubby and I love seeing him get all excited about it all!
3. Little glimpses of sun and summer are fun, but feeling that cool breeze and seeing the leaves on our sweet gum tree in the backyard make me all excited for AUTUMN and scarves, and sweaters!! Bring on the chilly fall days.....=)
Hasta...
“Don’t you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly-sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address.” -You've Got Mail
ReplyDeleteIt is sickening that I, a bearded man, thought of that quote when I read your blog post... ughhh. What's the matter with me?!?