Monday, September 7, 2009

The joys of summer life and then reality.....







I have come to find that not only have I not posted any blog for...well...awhile....but that I am having a bit of a hard time this year adjusting back into school life and regular responsibility. It might have to do somewhat with the fact that I really only had a couple weeks towards the end of summer for true down time...

I had such a great time this summer, learning how to blog, getting a 4.0 in all of my 9 credits this summer, seeing friends and family help out when we had our mishaps with our summer project and thumb things...=) I had a wonderful time with friends, camping, chill-axing...being in my garden, fishing in the deep sea, working on house projects and just being able to do things during the day. School started last week so that has been an adjustment...waking up again at 5 a.m. is the hard thing to adjust to for me!!

The last few weeks of summer were filled with a fun weekend at the beach with the engineer buds from college of Jeff's and I have attached a couple photos from that weekend. We also have the front of the house done!!! Jeff is pretty amazing and our neighbors so far love what we have done!! Now onward and inward, the upstairs on the inside is now what we are about to tackle.....
>
My bud Amy Jean was able to come down (she teaches Kindergarten too in WA) so it was fun to have her here this last Friday when all my Kinder kiddos were at school!

Needless to say I am so blessed to have a job and truly grateful for that! I have no idea who is reading my blog so I guess if I am not blogging for a while you can probably guess that those 54 five-year olds are just keeping me busy and tuckering me out! =)

Hasta pronto...o no tan pronto!



2 comments:

  1. ha well im reading my dear :) and im glad to see amy jean visited!! the house looks AMAZING! Tell jeff im super impressed. so proud of you! love you much. ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you too dear!!! we miss you....thanks for reading BTW...=) i read yours too and enjoy it!
    can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete