Saturday, August 22, 2009

I LOVE

My mamita!!!




She cut my hair soooo wonderfully that I just had to take her out to coffee and chat...that was fun mom!! I LOVE YOU!! I am glad that 29 years ago tomorrow...you and Dad tied the knot and then a couple years later I came along....=) xoxoxo

Love the haircut too mom!!


I also love.....

MY SISTERS!!! xoxoxoxoxo had a great time my dears!

>

Love you Ala, Soni and Glo Glo!


I also love.....my dear friend Amy Jean Bean!! Whom I hardly ever get to see...but when I do its as if we were never apart! Love you dear and oh by the way...the drink is called a Chilly Goat...I DO believe its the best cold summer coffee drink in the world!!

At this cute coffee shop in downtown Olympia....=)




Now of course I love many other people and things...like my husband, Jesus and all He has done for me, my wonderful job, wonderful friends and a great church....however these were just some of the stellar pics I had to use!!

No comments:

Post a Comment