This past weekend on Sunday August 9th, at 4 p.m. we had the pleasure of joining our friends Evan and Chrissy as they celebrated their union together!
It was a beautiful day and the ceremony was full of people and the reception was great as well! Of course the bride and groom looked simply dashing....they were beautiful. I must say that my man Jeffrey did look rather handsome in that tux, (thanks to cuzins we even hid his thumb with some nice flesh colored wrap!) and the blue and chocolate brown that they had for colors in their wedding looked great on everyone!
Beautiful wedding...loved the slideshow at the reception and the good ol' engineer group that graduated together...(this is the same engineer group that meets every summer for a little weekend reunion) This will happen in a couple weeks! However at the wedding we had a mini one...we did miss seeing the Sargents there...but I have attached a couple pics of the engineers and then another of ALL of us!
Weddings always have a way of making me think and reflect on my marriage...isn't it funny how sometimes we know just the advice to give someone, how something might automatically jump into our minds as to what to say to someone about to join other married folks on that ride...I have found though how it makes me reflect on my own advice, and how I at times should heed that!?? I love my husband dearly and we had a nice and wonderful chat that evening and just realized how important it is to stay intentional....intentionally find times to talk and "date" and I am sure that with kids someday that gets even harder! However, I see and realize how important it is to keep that wonderful flame alive and going strong!
Anyway enough of me rambling on....till another day!
No comments:
Post a Comment