And it reminded me that I HAVE A BLOG! Yikes...I know I have been off of here sooooo long.
Let's see I can say that I have all kinds of excuses like being very sick with this lil girl inside me....YUP we found out IT'S A GIRL!!!!!! =) school starting and the crazy fall activities that ensue with that....and I am sure I have many other reasons I could come up with, but instead maybe I will just give an update of what the Barnes' life is looking like these days.
1. We are getting excited about our lil Lady Barnes coming in the month of love and already have her crib and changing table!
2. We are gearing up to paint our extra bedroom downstairs a VERY cool way that we found online at some modern baby nursery design place...soo be ready for some CUTE pics! =)
3. We are just loving our last months of being the two of us and thinking about and talking about our new lil addition to our family! Can't believe that in about 15 weeks we will have a lil one around here!
4. I am enjoying teaching Kindergarten but in some weird ways already preparing for a long term sub...I thought it would be easy for me to give this class to someone else for the rest of the year, but it will be harder to do that I thought! I always get sooo attached to my kiddos every year! (Plus they are being sooo sweet and giving her little gifts and saying "bye to the baby" when they leave for the day! =) SO CUTE!
5. Lastly we are enjoying these crisp fall days and cleaning out the garage, getting rid of extra furniture and junk to get ready for the furniture that we need for a lil one...Crazy how much stuff they need and seem to add to your life and space and she isn't even here yet!
Well just a lil Barnes update and hope you enjoyed it!
Love
Jeffrey, Maia and Lil Lady B (for Barnes) we aren't giving away her name till she is here!
Lightbringer Reissue – Cover Reveal!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment