Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back to blogging......=) I hope!


So.....THE BIG NEWS IS.......

There will be a little BABY BARNES joining us in our home in February!!

We are very excited and I know that I have not been on here posting...but I am going to get better at that! =)

I realized that my last post was about the starlight run....well long story and if you want to hear about it I can tell you more but I passed out and spent the evening in the hospital being pumped with fluids and potassium....This was odd since I had been running about 3 miles several times a week.....well another aspect we had no idea about was.... I WAS PREGNANT and did not know it!!!

I think my body was beginning to do some wacky things because sure enough a week and a half or so later we found out we were having a baby!!!

We have been excited...I spent the summer sleeping....sleeping....throwing up....resting....being tired until all of the sudden I got my energy back....but the food coming up unfortunately has not ended yet...

I am going to put a photo of our 8week and 6day old baby on here but we are not twice that!! Just over 16 weeks and super excited to find out soon if we will have a little lady or a handsome dude! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment