So today is the due date of our lil precious girly!
I am enjoying the sunshine a passion tea lemonade working on the budget and wondering about when our lil one will decide to make her entrance into this world.
Jeffrey and I are very excited to have her here, and I have been having some wierd and crazy dreams....when I am sleeping...which is about two hours on and then up for a potty break and so on.....
I keep wondering....Will my water break tonight while I am sleeping??? I think will my water even break? I feel as though now towards the end Jeffrey and I are just wondering what she will look like??...what her little personality will be??....and other lil wonderings like these....
So as today comes and passes me by lil lady Barnes is happy just hanging out for now...Hoping that she gets stronger and bigger, but not too much bigger...because her parents are excited to meet her soon!
Personally I think 2/22/11 would be cool...the teacher in me, you know 11x2 is 22!! =) But she will pick her birthday and God and her have it all planned and worked out....WE just can't wait to be a part of it all soon!
Mamma Maia
Lightbringer Reissue – Cover Reveal!
3 years ago
Maia! Where's your post on baby leg warmers?? Great minds think alike I suppose :) Have that baby! I want to see her (and am dying to hear her name!) - Hope you are well!!
ReplyDeleteAudrey!! you are funny! I didn't post it on here...I don't know how to copy a blog to here...?? guess I could post a link..I put the link on Facebook and Lindsey saw it there! Nice job on the legwarmers...do you have a sewing machine..makes it a WHOLE lot easier with a machine instead of by hand! We are VERY ready for her to be here!
ReplyDelete