Now although we went against our surgeons orders...which were NO CAMPING! I (Maia) truly feel as though going camping was probably one of the best things we could have done with the situation Jeff and his thumb were in.
Had we stayed home I know that Jeff would have been wanting to be on the roof putting up shingles...or working on finishing tiling the shower...or who knows what other project he would find to do! So, camping was great! Jeff relaxed, hung out by the campfire and still got to have that pyro part of the trip in helping make the campfires...although there was no water activities for Jeffrey, he helped Isaac trouble shoot on the boat and our little nephew Jacob got to put his litle toesies in the water. =)
I have attached some fun pics of camping, the faces Jacob made when touching the freezing water, and some of the best smiles which of course his Uncle Jeffrey got out of him!! So cute!
Jeff got this killer smile out of Jacob when he put on his big uncle baseball cap on him!! He is just so stinkin cute!
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment