Saturday, July 25, 2009

My first pedicure ever!!











Today was fun...after waking up at the crack of dawn to the sound of the air compressor already sounding off...which meant my husband was hard at work, I started my Saturday watering and weeding my garden.

I then became super excited because friends I have not seen in a while, Sarah, Tera, and Christina (with her baby bump of little Addison) met for pedi's!! Yeah...now I was a bit nervous that the ladies would be like critiquing my "marshmallow" toes or the fact that I have such tiny toe nails its almost impossible to paint them... but it was great! A little uncomfortable at times, but the massage and sitting in a massage chair felt wonderful!

Sarah and I picked the same pink color and Tera got a pretty kind of purple and Christina did this pretty orange/red. We had a blast catching up and chatting, drinking coffee and being girly!
All in all my first pedicure was a good experience....and with good company it was even better!

2 comments:

  1. Maia,
    Today was a blast! It was wonderful to see you and spend time together with the girls! Your toes look amazing! Thanks for the pics! Love you lots!
    Christina ( & Addison) :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was a blast Christina...I had a fun time and love my nice feelin feet!! We can't wait to meet little Addison...=)

    ReplyDelete