Well Jeff's thumb is lookin better these days. I will be posting a pic, so for those of you who cannot stomach it sorry and just look away!
We go in to see Dr. Vu next Monday morning so we will see what will happen there. We have a couple more weeks at least for the pins to stay in before we know if the graft of bone has succeeded. So keep on praying that it heals and the bone is connected and all! The other day Jeff came home from work saying that he felt tingling in his thumb during the day! Praise God! From what we have read and learned that could be nerves and such repairing themselves...its amazing how the human body works and the way it reconstructs! We are truly created sooo wonderfully!
So this weekend Jeff with have some help with me and our pastor who is coming over to help him finish shingling the roof....because of the HOT weather forecast Jeff is hoping to work early in the morning only till about mid-day.
I will post once we hear more from the surgeon! Thanks again for all the support and prayers....
ok - if you're trying to shield people from seeing the yucky thumb, you need to give us a little more space on the page before revealing!
ReplyDeleteNow I can say that I've looked at it. I'm having flashbacks of the movie "Frankenweenie". The little corn cob things do NOT help with the grossness. - kristi